I believe that if you follow these simple steps you are sure to win at twister.
1) When a colour and limb is called out, make sure that you end up spread out as much as possible, ideally you want to have your legs at near opposite ends of the mat
2) When you move, be sure to push over all the other players, you'd probably not be surprised how bad the balance of some people can be
3) Be sure to play with people smaller than yourself, that way they can't push back very well
Yes, I won all 3 games of twister I played at the youth group today, I won the first just by putting my foot onto the mat at which point they screamed that my leg had hair on it. I wasn't aware it was such a bad thing to have hair on your leg, they reacted like it was Bubonic something-or-other!
I suppose I should give tips for the Animal Game
1) Be as loud as possible
2) It's impossible to actually win so make sure you at least leave everybody else with hearing problems
And because I know that you will need this information at some point, I'll explain how to win a water fight!
1) Find out what your opponent is using, now make sure you have something that works in a different way, if they have a gun, get a bucket, if they have a bucket, get a gun (or hose)
2) Work out what the plus and negative point of each is, if you have a bucket and them a gun, they can out range you but you can deliver a lot more water in 1 second
3) Move in such a way that you can deliver more water to them than to you, if you have a bucket, move forwards, if you have a gun, sidestep or run in random directions
4) Before the fight, get a bucket-like implement of water holding (the large open top is the key part) and "deposit" water over someone you want to make sure you beat
5) Repeat 4 after the fight if possible, preferably with the "group refill" pot as then they cannot get you back
I hope these tips help and I hope that my next blog entry will be just as helpful to you.